Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Men Common Problem

Men Common Problem
Same problem text
Some of you have problems, right? Is it your personal matters? Work problems? Relationship problems? Sadly, I can't give any solutions for these.

Well, I have a solution I think you've been doomed of. I can give an all-in-one solution in your acne, oil problem, dark skin and large pores that matters to you that you can build self-confidence especially when you face to the crowd.

"Really?! Really?!"

Yes! Yes! Of course, there's no magic. It's dermatologically approved by many derma experts all over the world. You are curious about this product or probably you know this one as I tweeted so many times. 

For brighter skin with more refined pores protected against acne and oil build-up. It starts with you.


Nivea Men Whitening Acne Oil Control Facial Scrub
It's NIVEA MEN Whitening Acne Oil Control Facial Scrub, one of the top men facial product in the world made by one of the world's biggest personal care company Beiersdof. Can you believe that!? Many men all over the world used this product and satisfied their common problems like acne, oil build-up, dark skin and large pores. Eureka! (Greek word for I found it). This is my secret for oil-free, less-pimple and fair skin that I achieved today. You should achieve your hidden "guapo".

I have to tell you my story. I had some frustrations for finding remedy for my acne and oil problems. I think many of us worried about our skin especially in our face. I afraid of pimples will be dotted on my skin or oiliness will shined on my skin because that's how we care ourselves. Some of you have tried many same products but only single solution like acne-only solution or oil problem solution vice-versa. I feel you I tried some products but nothing of these products I satisfied. There are the things to consider including the budget (the most important), the effectiveness (wow! the management style) and I want these solutions into one single product. When I saw a tv ad of Nivea Men (I think it was produced internationally with foreign actors), that ad catched my attention so I had to switch my old product.

Ok! Ok! Enough for this! Let's proceed to the product's benefits.


Nivea Men Whitening Acne Oil Control Facial Scrub has 10x whitening effect with Whitinat Vita Complex Formula. This product contains micro-exfoliating scrub removes dead skin cells for a cleaner look. It also contains Carnitine to reduce oil production and Magnolia Bark Extract to fight bacteria. Rucinol, Vitamin C, and Licorice Extract whiten the skin and reduces dark spots from previous acne problems. This effective formula is now even better with Whitinant that contains 10 nutrients and scrub micro beads:
  1. Deeply cleanses and removes impurities for clearer skin.
  2. Exfoliates dead skin cells to prevent blackheads.
  3. Help refine and unclogs pores.
  4. Brightness and evens out skin tone (most important).
  5. Stimulates skin regeneratin.
  6. Controls oilness up to 12 hours.
  7. Eliminates bacteria up to 99% to reduce acne occurence.
  8. Helps tighten pores.
  9. Prevents skin from feeling dry and taut.
  10. Give smoother and healthier looking skin.
If you don't believe it, we will check these reviews:
"I have big problems with white and black heads on my nose and approximately 90% of it was gone in two (2) weeks. I also have excessive oily face but I don’t like the fact of not having oil on my face at all, because it gives me pimples and dry skin in return. I’m very active outside working under the sun and since I used this, the oiliness was controlled even at long hours after use. The dryness and pimples was also prevented. My face got even smoother and looks brighter than before." - Kanto Life
"This wasn't my regular face wash but I bought some when I couldn't find the one I'd intended to buy. I'm glad that I did as it's actually a very good product - it foams easily and cleans the skin and beard very well but still rinses off without much effort. My skin feels fresh and clean afterwards with no tightness of the skin or greasiness so I'm very pleased with it."  - A Smile and a Wave
"Leaves the skin fresh and clean,if you got nivea moisturiser then would be a plus as sometimes skin becomes dry after a quick wash ,i have been using nivea products for a while and never dissapointed." - Raja Muhammad Nauman
See? I told you. They got same feeling as mine. So nothing worries about. Nivea Men, your all-in-one solution. It starts with you.

For more information, visit their Nivea's official website at www.niveamen.com or you may follow them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

By the way, you can buy this product and experience the all-in-one solution. Nivea Men is available at the Watsons, supermarkets, drugstores and other leading stores worldwide. You can buy this product at Lazada.com, click this link http://ho.lazada.com.ph/SHGd2u now!


Check out this blog for more product's updates.

Thank you for reading!!! 😊👍

Related Articles

0 comments :

Post a Comment